There is a completely new class of drones that allows you to mount your favorite action camera on them. They are known as action camera drones. If you’ve been thinking about mounting your favorite action camera on a drone but aren’t sure which one is best. Then you’ve come to the right place because we’ll be sharing the top 5 best action camera drones for beginners.
Before I go over the top five best action camera drones for beginners. First, there are a few things you should know about these drones. If you are going to fly these action camera drones, you must consider them because you want a drone with a strong performance. This means you’ll need a drone that can easily lift an action camera.
Furthermore, you will need a drone with landing legs that provide a safe distance between the camera and the ground. A few high-quality action camera drones are equipped with a gimbal that provides smooth aerial footage in some cases. However, action camera drones like these are uncommon. Often, you will have to make an additional investment to upgrade these action camera drones with a gimbal system.
Also Read: The Best Selfie Drone in 2022 You Must Know!
List of the Best Action Camera Drones for Beginner
- GoPro Karma
- The GoPro Karma can capture footage while flying, handheld or even body mounted.
- Foldable motor arms with a compact and portable design that allows you to take them anywhere with you.
- A 3-axis gimbal stabilizer is built in to provide shake-free video for the best image quality.
- The Karma Stabilizer can be removed and replaced with the Karma Grip, which provides a professional-looking handheld shot.
- Karma Grip works with all GoPro mounts, including the shoulder mount on the Karma Case, which provides stable body-mounted footage.
- 3DR Solo
- Built with a tremendously powerful 1GHz computer that provides a dedicated Wi-Fi signal.
- Intelligent flight modes and a set of flight paths that no other drone can replicate.
- Smart Shots are computer-assisted shots that allow the 3DR Solo drone to fly on its own.
- All-in-one drone with built-in HDMI for broadcasting HD videos and live streaming HD video from the GoPro action camera to your mobile device.
- HS700 Ophelia
- Features 5GHz dedicated transmission systems for smooth and flawless real-time live-streaming.
- Amazing remote control ranges of up to 1000 meters, allowing you to capture stunning aerial shots from afar.
- Built with a GPS module that allows the computer to assist the drone in autonomous flight modes.
- The incredible stable flies with precise flight controls to provide the best flying experience possible.
- Brushless motors provide quieter operation and more power for improved performance.
- It has a powerful and large battery capacity of 2800mAh Li-Po, which provides the drone with 20 minutes of flight time.
- F100 Ghost
- GoPro Compatibility, compatible with all GoPro action cameras.
- Designed with the best weight and balance in mind to provide the best flight experience for GoPro photography and videography.
- Brushless motors provide a smooth and quiet flight experience with no vibration.
- Controls that have been simplified to make it easy for beginners to learn how to fly the drone right out of the box.
- Long-lasting battery that lasts up to 15 minutes on a single charge and comes with an extra battery.
- Aerial stunts such as 360-degree flips can be performed to create immersive aerial footage.
- MJX Bugs 3
- It has advanced brushless motors that eliminate friction during flight, reducing heat and increasing motor durability for more effective flight performance.
- Compatible with all GoPro action cameras, this kit is ideal for converting the JMX Bugs 3 drone into a 4K action camera drone without spending too much money.
So, from the explanation above, which action drone camera you’ll choose? I hope you found this guide about the top 5 best action camera drones for beginners helpful and insightful. If you have any questions about these reviews. Please feel free to drop a comment in the comments section below!